We know that the Good Life in Nebraska is all about the great outdoors and we want leaders who make the right choices so that our children and grandchildren can inherit the same rich and healthy environment we enjoy today.
- 2013 National Environmental Scorecard
- A Letter from the President: Dale Gubbels
- NLCV Campaign Workshop #3 York
- NLCV Campaign Workshop #2 O'Neill
- NLCV Campaign Workshop #1 Omaha/Lincoln February 1st
- A Letter From Dale Gubbels, President of the Board
- Good News!
Enjoying the sight & sounds
Victoria Donovan, daughter of Steve Donovan, enjoying the sights and sounds of a Rainwater Basin wetland at the Mark T. Landgren Marsh in Fillmore County.
- Steve Donovan
- Guard this Heritage Well
- Enjoying the sight & sounds
- It is where we are at our best
- Cherry County
- Middle loup river
The Nebraska League of Conservation Voters offers many opportunities to help shape Nebraska's
natural resources laws.
Please contact us if you have a few hours a week to get involved!